International shipments may be subject to import taxes and/or customs fees. These fees may be applied to some packages by customs agents when a package reaches its destination country. The decision to apply duty to a shipment and the rate charged is at the discretion of the customs agent and is completely outside of the control of E.R. Horizon Distribution Inc. All customs and related charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
Orders will ship within 2-3 business days. Occasionally, it may be necessary to delay dispatch of an order because of a delay with payment processing or in situations where funds have not yet cleared. It may also be necessary to delay dispatch where our payments partners have advised us to perform additional checks before dispatching an order or indeed where our internal order monitoring "flags" an order for further checks
Order shipping times have been calculated based on previous deliveries, though are approximate and should not be taken as a guarantee of delivery within the specified time-frames.
The following terms are definitions for order status as found on the Powerballs.ca website:
- Payment Review - As long as an external payment gateway is verifying the payment information from a sales order, the order is assigned the Payment Review status in the payment system.
- Processing - Processing means that the order has been invoiced.
- Suspected Fraud (possible for PayPal orders only) – The order transaction did not pass one or more of the fraud filters and the system receives the response that the transaction is under review by Fraud Service.
- Complete - Orders marked as complete have fully been invoiced and have shipped.
- Canceled - The order can be of this status if the customer calls your web store and asks to cancel an order if the order has not been paid for
Repairs & Warranty Information
Under the terms of the warranty provided by E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc., any NSD Power®ball purchased directly from E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. (and not through one of its agents) is covered by an unconditional lifetime warranty. At any stage, the NSD Power®ball may be returned (at the customer’s own expense) to E.R. Horizon Distribution Inc. and a refund of the original purchase price will be made. Original shipping costs are not refunded. It is the recommendation of E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. that any NSD Power®ball which is returned for a refund should be sent via a recorded delivery service so as to ensure its safe arrival. E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. will not be liable for any packages which are lost in transit to them.
If an NSD Power®ball is purchased from a third party and has originated from E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc., it is eligible for a conditional lifetime warranty. The warranty provided is a manufacturer’s warranty and covers product defects such as broken rotors and faulty LCD counter units.
In all cases, the product component which has failed must at the customer’s own expense be returned to E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. When the defective component is received and inspected a replacement component will be dispatched immediately via a standard postal service to the customer›s preferred location. E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. will not be liable for faulty components which are lost or delayed in transit to E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc.
Should a customer prefer, they may also return a complete NSD Power®ball to RPM Sports for repair. The customer is liable for all postal costs and E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. recommends that the customer use a recorded delivery service when sending the NSD Power®ball for repair to ensure its safe arrival. E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. will not be liable for any packages which are delayed or lost in transit to E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc.
On receipt of an NSD Power®ball for repair, E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. will repair the unit and return it to the customer via a normal postal service.
Refund and Return Policy
Cancelled orders for which payments have already been received will be refunded:
- In full - if your order has not been dispatched.
- Less shipping - if your order has been dispatched. In this case where your order has already been dispatched you may return the item to us unopened and in its original condition and upon receipt we will refund your purchase costs less any applicable shipping charges. The customer is liable for the cost of returning the items to us.
E.R. Horizon Distribution Inc. reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet E.R. Horizon Distribution Inc.’s standards. Should E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc. exercise this right, the customer will receive a full refund with no deductions.
Damages and/or discrepancies must be reported to E.R. Horizon Distribution Inc. within 7 days of order received.
Cancellations, damages, returns, or complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed in writing to E.R. Horizon Distribution, Inc., 105 Schneider Road Suite 116, Kanata, Ontario, K2K 1Y3 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.